Diamond Warehouse: Gold Wedding Bands,Engagement Rings, Diamonds, Watches and More!
Diamond Warehouse Fine Jewelry: With Diamond Warehouse Online You'll Get The Best Jewelry Selection and The Best Prices!
★ Blue Nile Engagement Rings
★ Blue Nile Wedding Bands
★ Blue Nile Jewelry Website
At the Diamond Warehouse Online Store you'll find all manner of Diamond Warehouse jewelry and diamonds, watches, special discounts and best-ever prices. From the excellent Diamond Warehouse
range of Diamond Warehouse engagement rings, wedding bands and watches to Diamond Warehouse luxury gifts, diamond necklaces … and much more. Below is just a tiny selection of what you can find at Diamond Warehouse Online:
partner with diamond and jewelry merchants worldwide to get the finest quality merchandise at the very best prices. Then Blue Nile
pass the savings on to you, so you can buy a more beautiful diamond or piece of jewelry. In fact, you'll find Blue Nile prices are as much as 20-40% below traditional jewelry retailers. All Blue Nile diamond jewelry features near-colorless (I-grade color) with eye-clean clarity (SI-grade clarity). This standard applies to all Blue Nile diamond jewelry, even pieces with the smallest diamonds.
Equally exceptional quality is found with Blue Nile's range of finest sterling silver jewelry, the best 18k gold jewelry and the strongest, most durable jewelry grade platinum. Akoya and Tahitian cultured pearl jewelry ... [ More ]
Blue Nile Pearl Jewelry
: The pearls in Blue Nile Akoya cultured pearl jewelry must have high to medium luster, and they must be mostly round in shape, with smooth surfaces and no noticeable blemishes. Since color and size are the most important features of Tahitian cultured pearls, Blue Nile pearls feature high to medium luster, they must be mostly round in shape, and have smooth to lightly spotted surface markings. Even Blue Nile
Freshwater cultured pearl jewelry features white pearls with high to medium luster, round to slightly off-round, good uniformity, and smooth to lightly spotted surface markings.
Diamond Warehouse: The Best in Engagement Rings, Classic Gold and Silver Jewelry, Diamonds and Watches
The GIA and AGSL are the two most widely respected authorities on diamonds, so Blue Nile
only offers diamonds with grading reports from these laboratories. The GIA (Gemological Institute of America) set the standard for diamond grading and gemological identification, and their grading system serves as the international gem and jewelry industry's benchmark credentials. This report describes the following:
- Shape and Cutting Style - The diamond shape and cutting style.
- Measurement - The diamond dimensions in millimeters.
- Weight - Weight of diamond listed to the nearest hundredth of a carat.
- Depth - Depth (for round diamonds) and/or width (for fancy shapes) relative to diameter.
- Table - Table facet (for round diamonds) and/or width (for fancy shapes) relative to diameter.
- Girdle - Range of girdle thickness.
- Culet - Appearance of culet facet.
- Finish - Grades of polish and symmetry.
- Clarity - Clarity grade determined under 10x magnification.
- Clarity Plot - A map of the approximate size, type, and position of inclusions as viewed under a microscope.
- Color - Grade of color.
- Fluorescence - Color, and strength of color when diamond is viewed under UV light.
- Comments - Description of additional diamond characteristics not mentioned in the report.
More Online Shopping and Internet Services
© Shop Online for Quality Jewelry and Engagement Rings with the No.1. Internet Jeweler - Diamond Warehouse!