Blue Nile Online Jewelry Store
Blue Nile Fine Jewelry: With Blue Nile Online You'll Get The Best Jewelry Selection and The Best Prices!
★ Blue Nile Engagement Rings ★ Blue Nile Wedding Bands ★ Blue Nile Jewelry Website
quality standards are among the highest of all jewelers. At Blue Nile, shopping is risk-free because you've come directly to the finest loose diamonds and jewelry available. Blue Nile
use only the finest materials to create jewelry with exceptional craftsmanship.
The Blue Nile
philosophy is simple: Offer high-quality diamonds and fine jewelry at outstanding prices. At Blue Nile
, you'll find the education and guidance that make shopping easy and straightforward, so you'll make the best decision. Blue Nile
standards of quality ensure that when you go to Blue Nile, you've already edited your selection to the finest certified loose diamonds and jewelry. We're confident you won't find a better quality diamond or piece of jewelry for the price. [ Source: www.bluenile.com ]
Blue Nile Jewelry
: Blue Nile offers the highest-quality certified diamonds and fine jewelry at outstanding prices. Over 80,000 couples have chosen to get engaged with a Blue Nile diamond
. 30-Day Returns and Free Shipping on every order. Loose Diamonds, Engagement Rings, Wedding & Anniversary Rings, Earrings, Necklaces & Pendants, Watches ... and more! Buying jewelry at Blue Nile
is so easy!
Blue Nile Engagement Rings: Purchase Engagement Rings and Luxury Jewelry at Blue Nile
The GIA and AGSL are the two most widely respected authorities on diamonds, so Blue Nile
only offers diamonds with grading reports from these laboratories. The GIA (Gemological Institute of America) set the standard for diamond grading and gemological identification, and their grading system serves as the international gem and jewelry industry's benchmark credentials. This report describes the following:
- Shape and Cutting Style - The diamond shape and cutting style.
- Measurement - The diamond dimensions in millimeters.
- Weight - Weight of diamond listed to the nearest hundredth of a carat.
- Depth - Depth (for round diamonds) and/or width (for fancy shapes) relative to diameter.
- Table - Table facet (for round diamonds) and/or width (for fancy shapes) relative to diameter.
- Girdle - Range of girdle thickness.
- Culet - Appearance of culet facet.
- Finish - Grades of polish and symmetry.
- Clarity - Clarity grade determined under 10x magnification.
- Clarity Plot - A map of the approximate size, type, and position of inclusions as viewed under a microscope.
- Color - Grade of color.
- Fluorescence - Color, and strength of color when diamond is viewed under UV light.
- Comments - Description of additional diamond characteristics not mentioned in the report.
More Online Shopping and Internet Services
© Shop Online for Quality Jewelry and Engagement Rings with the No.1. Internet Jeweler - Blue Nile!