Blue Nile: The Best in Engagement Rings, Classic Gold and Silver Jewelry, Diamonds and Watches
Blue Nile Fine Jewelry: With Blue Nile Online You'll Get The Best Jewelry Selection and The Best Prices!
★ Blue Nile Engagement Rings
★ Blue Nile Wedding Bands
★ Blue Nile Jewelry Website
Blue Nile Platinum Jewelry
: You'll find Blue Nile offer only the strongest, most durable jewelry grade platinum. Also, in all set engagement rings, each loose diamond is set with the strength and security of platinum prongs. Blue Nile Gold Jewelry
offers fine 18k gold for more beautiful gold color than 14k, but more strength and durability than pure, 24k gold. Blue Nile
may offer jewelry with 14k gold accents in instances where strength is essential, like in hinges, clasps, or earring posts. Blue Nile Silver Jewelry
uses only the finest sterling silver stamped with a mark of purity. [ Source: www.bluenile.com ]
have phenomenal online jewelry store. Blue Nile
have quality jewelry to suit all tastes - diamonds, wedding rings and engagement rings, diamond earrings, necklaces and pendants, Festina Watches, Skagen Watches, Tommy Bahama Watches, Oakley Watches and much more! If it's affordable, quality jewelry you're after, then you must be looking for Blue Nile Online
At the Blue Nile Online Store you'll find all manner of Blue Nile jewelry and diamonds, watches, special discounts and best-ever prices. From the excellent Blue Nile
range of Blue Nile engagement rings, wedding bands and watches to Blue Nile luxury gifts, diamond necklaces … and much more. Below is just a tiny selection of what you can find at Blue Nile Online:
Blue Nile Wedding Rings: Buy Diamond Wedding Rings and Luxury Diamond Jewelry at Blue Nile
The GIA and AGSL are the two most widely respected authorities on diamonds, so Blue Nile
only offers diamonds with grading reports from these laboratories. The GIA (Gemological Institute of America) set the standard for diamond grading and gemological identification, and their grading system serves as the international gem and jewelry industry's benchmark credentials. This report describes the following:
- Shape and Cutting Style - The diamond shape and cutting style.
- Measurement - The diamond dimensions in millimeters.
- Weight - Weight of diamond listed to the nearest hundredth of a carat.
- Depth - Depth (for round diamonds) and/or width (for fancy shapes) relative to diameter.
- Table - Table facet (for round diamonds) and/or width (for fancy shapes) relative to diameter.
- Girdle - Range of girdle thickness.
- Culet - Appearance of culet facet.
- Finish - Grades of polish and symmetry.
- Clarity - Clarity grade determined under 10x magnification.
- Clarity Plot - A map of the approximate size, type, and position of inclusions as viewed under a microscope.
- Color - Grade of color.
- Fluorescence - Color, and strength of color when diamond is viewed under UV light.
- Comments - Description of additional diamond characteristics not mentioned in the report.
More Online Shopping and Internet Services
© Shop Online for Quality Jewelry and Engagement Rings with the No.1. Internet Jeweler - Blue Nile!