Blue Nile - Fine Jewelry Costs Less at Blue Nile
Blue Nile Fine Jewelry: With Blue Nile Online You'll Get The Best Jewelry Selection and The Best Prices!
★ Blue Nile Engagement Rings ★ Blue Nile Wedding Bands ★ Blue Nile Jewelry Website
partner with diamond and jewelry merchants worldwide to get the finest quality merchandise at the very best prices. Then Blue Nile
pass the savings on to you, so you can buy a more beautiful diamond or piece of jewelry. In fact, you'll find Blue Nile prices are as much as 20-40% below traditional jewelry retailers. All Blue Nile diamond jewelry features near-colorless (I-grade color) with eye-clean clarity (SI-grade clarity). This standard applies to all Blue Nile diamond jewelry, even pieces with the smallest diamonds.
Equally exceptional quality is found with Blue Nile's range of finest sterling silver jewelry, the best 18k gold jewelry and the strongest, most durable jewelry grade platinum. Akoya and Tahitian cultured pearl jewelry ... [ More ]
quality standards are among the highest of all jewelers. At Blue Nile, shopping is risk-free because you've come directly to the finest loose diamonds and jewelry available. Blue Nile
use only the finest materials to create jewelry with exceptional craftsmanship.
The GIA and AGSL are the two most widely respected authorities on diamonds, so Blue Nile
only offers diamonds with grading reports from these laboratories. The GIA (Gemological Institute of America) set the standard for diamond grading and gemological identification, and their grading system serves as the international gem and jewelry industry's benchmark credentials. This report describes the following:
- Shape and Cutting Style - The diamond shape and cutting style.
- Measurement - The diamond dimensions in millimeters.
- Weight - Weight of diamond listed to the nearest hundredth of a carat.
- Depth - Depth (for round diamonds) and/or width (for fancy shapes) relative to diameter.
- Table - Table facet (for round diamonds) and/or width (for fancy shapes) relative to diameter.
- Girdle - Range of girdle thickness.
- Culet - Appearance of culet facet.
- Finish - Grades of polish and symmetry.
- Clarity - Clarity grade determined under 10x magnification.
- Clarity Plot - A map of the approximate size, type, and position of inclusions as viewed under a microscope.
- Color - Grade of color.
- Fluorescence - Color, and strength of color when diamond is viewed under UV light.
- Comments - Description of additional diamond characteristics not mentioned in the report.
Blue Nile: Gold Wedding Bands,Engagement Rings, Diamonds, Watches and More!
Blue Nile Platinum Jewelry
: You'll find Blue Nile offer only the strongest, most durable jewelry grade platinum. Also, in all set engagement rings, each loose diamond is set with the strength and security of platinum prongs. Blue Nile Gold Jewelry
offers fine 18k gold for more beautiful gold color than 14k, but more strength and durability than pure, 24k gold. Blue Nile
may offer jewelry with 14k gold accents in instances where strength is essential, like in hinges, clasps, or earring posts. Blue Nile Silver Jewelry
uses only the finest sterling silver stamped with a mark of purity. [ Source: www.bluenile.com ]
More Online Shopping and Internet Services
© Shop Online for Quality Jewelry and Engagement Rings with the No.1. Internet Jeweler - Blue Nile!