Blue Nile: Gold Wedding Bands,Engagement Rings, Diamonds, Watches and More!
Blue Nile Fine Jewelry: With Blue Nile Online You'll Get The Best Jewelry Selection and The Best Prices!
★ Blue Nile Engagement Rings
★ Blue Nile Wedding Bands
★ Blue Nile Jewelry Website
At the Blue Nile Online Store you'll find all manner of Blue Nile jewelry and diamonds, watches, special discounts and best-ever prices. From the excellent Blue Nile
range of Blue Nile engagement rings, wedding bands and watches to Blue Nile luxury gifts, diamond necklaces … and much more. Below is just a tiny selection of what you can find at Blue Nile Online:
Blue Nile Pearl Jewelry
: The pearls in Blue Nile Akoya cultured pearl jewelry must have high to medium luster, and they must be mostly round in shape, with smooth surfaces and no noticeable blemishes. Since color and size are the most important features of Tahitian cultured pearls, Blue Nile pearls feature high to medium luster, they must be mostly round in shape, and have smooth to lightly spotted surface markings. Even Blue Nile
Freshwater cultured pearl jewelry features white pearls with high to medium luster, round to slightly off-round, good uniformity, and smooth to lightly spotted surface markings.
Blue Nile Jewelry
: Blue Nile offers the highest-quality certified diamonds and fine jewelry at outstanding prices. Over 80,000 couples have chosen to get engaged with a Blue Nile diamond
. 30-Day Returns and Free Shipping on every order. Loose Diamonds, Engagement Rings, Wedding & Anniversary Rings, Earrings, Necklaces & Pendants, Watches ... and more! Buying jewelry at Blue Nile
is so easy!
Blue Nile Platinum Rings Classic Solitaire Settings in Gold and Platinum
The GIA and AGSL are the two most widely respected authorities on diamonds, so Blue Nile
only offers diamonds with grading reports from these laboratories. The GIA (Gemological Institute of America) set the standard for diamond grading and gemological identification, and their grading system serves as the international gem and jewelry industry's benchmark credentials. This report describes the following:
- Shape and Cutting Style - The diamond shape and cutting style.
- Measurement - The diamond dimensions in millimeters.
- Weight - Weight of diamond listed to the nearest hundredth of a carat.
- Depth - Depth (for round diamonds) and/or width (for fancy shapes) relative to diameter.
- Table - Table facet (for round diamonds) and/or width (for fancy shapes) relative to diameter.
- Girdle - Range of girdle thickness.
- Culet - Appearance of culet facet.
- Finish - Grades of polish and symmetry.
- Clarity - Clarity grade determined under 10x magnification.
- Clarity Plot - A map of the approximate size, type, and position of inclusions as viewed under a microscope.
- Color - Grade of color.
- Fluorescence - Color, and strength of color when diamond is viewed under UV light.
- Comments - Description of additional diamond characteristics not mentioned in the report.
More Online Shopping and Internet Services
© Shop Online for Quality Jewelry and Engagement Rings with the No.1. Internet Jeweler - Blue Nile!