BlueNile ~ Luxury Gold and Diamond Engagement Rings and Jewelry at BlueNile Online
BlueNile Fine Jewelry: With BlueNile Online You'll Get The Best Jewelry Selection and The Best Prices!
★ Blue Nile Engagement Rings
★ Blue Nile Wedding Bands
★ Blue Nile Jewelry Website
Buying direct from BlueNile
saves you money. Blue Nile
cuts amazing deals with manufacturers with the BlueNile bulk-buying power and passes on big, big savings to their customers. BlueNile
customers know they won't find such good deals on quality jewelry and diamonds or such good service at such low prices anywhere else! Don't settle for less, go with the best … BlueNile
The Blue Nile
philosophy is simple: Offer high-quality diamonds and fine jewelry at outstanding prices. At Blue Nile
, you'll find the education and guidance that make shopping easy and straightforward, so you'll make the best decision. Blue Nile
standards of quality ensure that when you go to Blue Nile, you've already edited your selection to the finest certified loose diamonds and jewelry. We're confident you won't find a better quality diamond or piece of jewelry for the price. [ Source: www.bluenile.com ]
Blue Nile Pearl Jewelry
: The pearls in Blue Nile Akoya cultured pearl jewelry must have high to medium luster, and they must be mostly round in shape, with smooth surfaces and no noticeable blemishes. Since color and size are the most important features of Tahitian cultured pearls, Blue Nile pearls feature high to medium luster, they must be mostly round in shape, and have smooth to lightly spotted surface markings. Even Blue Nile
Freshwater cultured pearl jewelry features white pearls with high to medium luster, round to slightly off-round, good uniformity, and smooth to lightly spotted surface markings.
BlueNile, Watches: Seiko Watches, Skagen Watches, Tommy Bahama Watches, Festina Watches
The GIA and AGSL are the two most widely respected authorities on diamonds, so Blue Nile
only offers diamonds with grading reports from these laboratories. The GIA (Gemological Institute of America) set the standard for diamond grading and gemological identification, and their grading system serves as the international gem and jewelry industry's benchmark credentials. This report describes the following:
- Shape and Cutting Style - The diamond shape and cutting style.
- Measurement - The diamond dimensions in millimeters.
- Weight - Weight of diamond listed to the nearest hundredth of a carat.
- Depth - Depth (for round diamonds) and/or width (for fancy shapes) relative to diameter.
- Table - Table facet (for round diamonds) and/or width (for fancy shapes) relative to diameter.
- Girdle - Range of girdle thickness.
- Culet - Appearance of culet facet.
- Finish - Grades of polish and symmetry.
- Clarity - Clarity grade determined under 10x magnification.
- Clarity Plot - A map of the approximate size, type, and position of inclusions as viewed under a microscope.
- Color - Grade of color.
- Fluorescence - Color, and strength of color when diamond is viewed under UV light.
- Comments - Description of additional diamond characteristics not mentioned in the report.
More Online Shopping and Internet Services
© Shop Online for Quality Jewelry and Engagement Rings with the No.1. Internet Jeweler - BlueNile!