Blue Nile ~ Certified Diamonds from Blue Nile: Wedding Bands, Engagement Rings, Necklaces and more
Blue Nile Fine Jewelry: With Blue Nile Online You'll Get The Best Jewelry Selection and The Best Prices!
★ Blue Nile Engagement Rings
★ Blue Nile Wedding Bands
★ Blue Nile Jewelry Website
As the leading online diamond retailer, Blue Nile
offers the largest collection of the world's finest cut diamonds. Pre-selected for exceptional quality, the cut, color, and clarity of Blue Nile
loose diamonds are evaluated based on a standardized grading scale. Also, each loose diamond is accompanied by a grading report from either GIA or AGSL, independent diamond grading labs with the most stringent grading scales of all labs. [ Source: www.bluenile.com ]
The GIA and AGSL are the two most widely respected authorities on diamonds, so Blue Nile
only offers diamonds with grading reports from these laboratories. The GIA (Gemological Institute of America) set the standard for diamond grading and gemological identification, and their grading system serves as the international gem and jewelry industry's benchmark credentials. This report describes the following:
- Shape and Cutting Style - The diamond shape and cutting style.
- Measurement - The diamond dimensions in millimeters.
- Weight - Weight of diamond listed to the nearest hundredth of a carat.
- Depth - Depth (for round diamonds) and/or width (for fancy shapes) relative to diameter.
- Table - Table facet (for round diamonds) and/or width (for fancy shapes) relative to diameter.
- Girdle - Range of girdle thickness.
- Culet - Appearance of culet facet.
- Finish - Grades of polish and symmetry.
- Clarity - Clarity grade determined under 10x magnification.
- Clarity Plot - A map of the approximate size, type, and position of inclusions as viewed under a microscope.
- Color - Grade of color.
- Fluorescence - Color, and strength of color when diamond is viewed under UV light.
- Comments - Description of additional diamond characteristics not mentioned in the report.
Blue Nile Platinum Jewelry
: You'll find Blue Nile offer only the strongest, most durable jewelry grade platinum. Also, in all set engagement rings, each loose diamond is set with the strength and security of platinum prongs. Blue Nile Gold Jewelry
offers fine 18k gold for more beautiful gold color than 14k, but more strength and durability than pure, 24k gold. Blue Nile
may offer jewelry with 14k gold accents in instances where strength is essential, like in hinges, clasps, or earring posts. Blue Nile Silver Jewelry
uses only the finest sterling silver stamped with a mark of purity. [ Source: www.bluenile.com ]
Blue Nile Engagement Rings: Purchase Engagement Rings and Luxury Jewelry at Blue Nile
Blue Nile Pearl Jewelry
: The pearls in Blue Nile Akoya cultured pearl jewelry must have high to medium luster, and they must be mostly round in shape, with smooth surfaces and no noticeable blemishes. Since color and size are the most important features of Tahitian cultured pearls, Blue Nile pearls feature high to medium luster, they must be mostly round in shape, and have smooth to lightly spotted surface markings. Even Blue Nile
Freshwater cultured pearl jewelry features white pearls with high to medium luster, round to slightly off-round, good uniformity, and smooth to lightly spotted surface markings.
More Online Shopping and Internet Services
© Shop Online for Quality Jewelry and Engagement Rings with the No.1. Internet Jeweler - Blue Nile!